Little Axe Public Schools Reviews

They are not bias. Treated me as an individual and the teachers and staff took extended efforts to accommodate my needs to help me achieve honors and college credits toward the computer science degree and my goals for college. Also I love show chior!
I attended this public school since I was in the fifth grade. The staff at the school are great people who are very intelligent. Most of the staff truly cares about the students and will do everything in their power to help them succeed. This public school is very small, but I do not believe they try to prepare their students for the college or the work world. I was taught to learn how to take a test and pass a test but was not taught to think critically nor study. I had to teach myself these two tasks by myself when I started college. Many students do not leave the area once they graduate from the school, but there are students who do and soon graduate from college. I think the way the school teaches should be reconstructed to fit the student's ability to learn and teach them to think critically.
Little Axe is a great school. the staff goes above and beyond for their students. I am blessed to have my daughter attend little axe elementary. ❤
Start Your Review of Little Axe Public Schools
I have attended Little Axe since pre-k. I have enjoyed every single second of it. Little Axe never fails to make me feel like I am family with every student, staff member, and parent associated with the school. The Little Axe community truly is just a huge family. Everyone knows everyone there and that is what I love about it. I love that I know I have a support system, not only when I am at home, but also when I go to school. Little Axe never fails to amaze me. They get better and better every year.
I have gone here all my life. It has been a pretty good experience. I wouldn't trade it for the world.