Litchfield Public Schools Reviews

The teachers I had at the Litchfield Public Schools are the reason I was able to succeed in college, and they even continued their support after I graduated High School. I would only change things so that there was more money for the music/arts programs.
I liked how Litchfield High School embraced the small high school experience. The teachers were very personal to each student pretty much knowing everyone in their class, the sports were encouraging to not only join but attend as a spectator, and the community helped out with the school constantly. I think what should be improved is the resources, it seemed that our guidance staff were trying to almost force every student to go to college. Many off my friends took different post high school routes and they were not pleased how the guidance staff did not try to help them improve their route. Overall it is a very small school that is a very big part of the small town.
We are a tight knit educational community of approximately 8k people. Our athletics aren’t competitive, but the academics are pretty opportunistic and solid.
Start Your Review of Litchfield Public Schools
The teachers are all very nice and wonderful at their jobs. There are plenty of great extracurricular opportunities and clubs, such as AOK, Interact, Relay for Life, and many more.
The school lacks diversity, and student involvement. There are very few opportunities for students, and although the teachers try to help each individual student the administration can be overbearing which lowers the students motivation.
The school does a good job at getting students ready for college, the teachers are invested in students and the administration keeps the school running
Despite the mostly positive staff experiences, and support for the arts department, Litchfield Public Schools is lacking in diversity and student involvement, resulting in sub par attitudes and lack of moral.