Litchfield Community Schools Reviews

I love the small class sizes at LCS. The size of the classes allow the teachers to have more one on one time with students which I enjoy. Although it is nice to have small numbers of students, it can be hard to make new friends as a new comer because of how close everyone already is.
I love the teachers and staff. They always make sure everyone is okay. The class sizes are perfect. With a small class you can get one on one time with the teachers. Our school also has ipads for each student to use during school hours. I have been there since kindergarten and never have wanted to leave. It is an amazing school.
It gives you many opportunities to succeed, if you actually dedicate yourself to them. The high school is classified as a reward school now, from this year. I would like to see the food change, it's pretty gross. Another thing to change would be how things are handled, not many kids are getting in trouble for things they should. Overall Litchfield has been a blast, but I'm glad I'm done.
Start Your Review of Litchfield Community Schools
My experience at Litchfield Community School was very short but it wasn't that bad. Granted when I went by to it my senior year it was going through tough times. But I made it through and enjoyed it so much.