Lisle Community Unit School District No. 202 Reviews

I’ve been going to this school for a while now and majority of my review is positive but this school has some negatives like food and some teachers. I would say about 80% of teachers are very good. Some teachers are not good in many ways.
Being at student at Lisle's high school was the best decision that I made thus far for my education. This is a primarily good school, and the education is taken very seriously. The teachers are very helpful, and even the staff notices when your grades are slipping. Academically, I wouldn't trade it for anything.
It's great. Good school, and good teachers. There are a lot of activities and clubs, like spanish club, and french club. The band is amazing, and I love performing. I especially love marching season. The dances are really fun, and the teachers make sure we do well in order to prepare us for college.
Start Your Review of Lisle Community Unit School District No. 202
I have attending District 202 schools for my entire life. I like the size of the schools and how the community and schools influence each other. I feel like the teachers and administration value and respect me as a student.
It was nice to grow up in a small town with people that I went to school with from preschool to senior year. The district pushes for academic excellence and has an excess of money. They had special programs for every child and I had no complaints about the district until I got to the junior high school. I disagree with the way most schools do a lot of things disciplinary wise, but that is something that is not easy to change. That was about the point where I realised that school were all about getting good grades, not learning anything important. That's not really the school's fault, but it is the culture of high school across the nation.