- Academicsgrade B+
- Diversitygrade A+
- Teachersgrade B minus
- College Prepgrade B+
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade C minus
- Health & Safetygrade A minus
- Administrationgrade C+
- Sportsgrade C minus
- Foodgrade C minus
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade C
LISA Academy leads the way in helping students succeed in school and in the workplace. Our tuition-free public charter schools have been ranked among the best by U.S. News & World Report and feature a 100% graduation rate and 95% college acceptance. Our STEM curriculum focuses on math, science, and technology plus a wide selection of extracurricular activities and athletic programs to improve social and physical skills.
Even virtually, we offer great services to support families and students with free Chromebooks, Internet hotspots, instructors trained in virtual STEM curriculum, counseling, and IT support.
The mission of LISA Academy is to provide an academically rigorous college preparatory program, in partnership with students, families, and the community, and guide all students in gaining knowledge, skills, and the attitude necessary to direct their lives, improve a diverse society, and excel in a changing world by providing dynamic, resource-rich learning environments.
LISA Academy Public Charter School District Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Elementary Schools in LISA Academy Public Charter School District
Middle Schools in LISA Academy Public Charter School District
High Schools in LISA Academy Public Charter School District
Niche users from this school district are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade B245 Students
- grade A minus219 Students
- grade C+199 Students
- grade B112 Students
- grade B80 Students
- grade A73 Students
- grade B+69 Students
- grade B67 Students
- grade C+60 Students
- grade B minus50 Students
- no data--
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.Take our survey
- no data--
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.Take our survey
- no data--
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review LISA Academy Public Charter School District
- Support Services47%
Living in the Area
- Cost of Livinggrade B+
- Good for Familiesgrade A minus
- Housinggrade B