Lincoln School District Reviews

Lincoln School District involves everyone. We care about every student, and the environment we learn in is great.
I only had a relatively good experience because I was a good student. I enjoyed learning and always did my work. I never got into any trouble and my family is respected in the community.
I have been at Lincoln high school for 2 years and it has been the best experience of my life here. I came from a small town school in Oklahoma my junior year. I am 19 years old about to graduate May 24th this year and I'm excited. Lincoln makes me feel apart of them even though I haven't been here that long. I love being a wolf because here I have truly shined in so many things. I thank all of my teachers, my family, my girlfriend, and my closest friends without them I could of not been able to make it through junior year
Start Your Review of Lincoln School District
Close community and concerned teachers that are willing to help with all of your studies, they host a large number of clubs form future farmers of America to anime club. They have amazing caring teachers working in a community where everyone knows everyone. Over time at this school you get to know every one of your classmates for better or worse.
it's a very small school on a very small town. everyone's grandparents grew up together, most teachers are nice not a lot of classes to take from not a lot of opportunities. Really it's your average Backwater School.
I love Lincoln Schools. I grew up here and it's such a family-oriented environment. You just feel like you're at home going to school here. There hasn't really ever been a teacher that I've had a negative experience with. This high school offers great prep for college and they even offer college courses for their Seniors and Juniors for FREE. I don't know where I'd be without this school.