Lincoln County School District Reviews

My experience with the Lincoln County School District has been a pleasant experience, however one thing I believe should be changed is putting more funds for new textbooks.
The small town community creates a lovely atmosphere of comfort and familiarity. The schools are very welcoming and the students all know each other. The downside is that there are not as many opportunities as the school district is very small.
I like how LCSD puts kids first, it is not about just school, it is about success. What I would like to see change is have a greater diversity of classes than just the basic classes
Start Your Review of Lincoln County School District
I loved it. The people were so kind and I wasn't feeling that I couldn't ever not ask for help. I loved graduating from these schools. I'm so glad i moved here and my kids one day will go to these schools.
This district covers 4 cities on the Oregon coast: Newport, Waldport Toledo, and Lincoln City. I Went to this school district for all of my 12 school years. They have nice teachers, good class sizes, and a good array of class options in the high schools.