Lincoln County School District No. 2 Reviews

Everything in general at Star Valley high school is just great. It all roots from the community. Some of the most amazing people live in this community, and that transfers on to the students that come to the high school. We all know how to work hard, get along, and try our very best in whatever we are doing. During any sporting event, the bleachers are always full of home town support. That is probably part of the reason that we do wo well in sports.
I really enjoyed that I had a more sheltered life in middle school away from all of the horrible things that happen in other schools. Our school is also small so that the students are able to meet with the teachers one on one when they need help. I enjoyed getting a feel in what sports I liked and wanted to continue in high school as well. It gave me the chance to try out and quit if I didn’t not like the sport. There was not a whole lot bad about middle school other than the changes that everyone had to go through mentally with friends and all of that other difficult involvement.
The staff is wonderful and provide an excellent learning environment. With a relatively small school, a student can really get the help they need. Plus the extracurricular activities are so fun to participate in! We have many talented kids at our school and we all work hard for what we want!
Start Your Review of Lincoln County School District No. 2
My experience at Star Valley High School specifically was amazing. The school itself is not particularly large which means that it is a close knit environment. The entire community attends almost all home sporting events and there is extensive support from parents and businesses within Star Valley. The teachers are amazing and take their time to try and teach above and beyond what is expected of them as teachers. The school councilors make a point to make themselves available to anyone who may need them and try to make every student aware of all options available to them in terms of academics and life in general. Overall, going to high school in such an amazing community, surrounded by amazing peers and support groups allowed me to thrive.
I would like to be able to talk to the principal knowing that my voice counts. Also I would like to see the rules followed through with. The school would be a lot better place if the administration followed through with there rules.
My school is incredible! Everything is done on the iPad so it is more convenient and helpful. Yes there are restrictions but still great! They are wanting you to have success and do everything they can for you
I like the fact that everyone is one community. There really is no bullying that I have seen throughout my years at Star Valley High. Overall, the teachers are helpful and teach really well. One thing I would change is the school spirit aspect of it. There is not a lot of school spirit throughout the school, we are kind of lame when it comes to that kind of thing.
I have had an overall good experience at LCSD2. What I would like to see change is getting different activities instead of the same sports we offer.
As high schools go, svhs is a good school. Every student has a chance to get scholarships just for graduating with enough credits. The school is full of supportive, friendly teachers who are there for the students and not because they just need a job.