Lincoln Consolidated School District Reviews

The teachers were okay but many of the students misbehaved and made it an environment not conducive for learning.
I’ve went to this school since i was in the first grade. Throughout my years of going there, I made a lot of good relationships and gained a good education.
I love the neighborhoods around the district, but I dont think the district was equipped for the influx a students that they received when the developments were completed. Diversity is a big issue for the teachers and administration and I personally dont think that they were ready for different races that they now have in the district.
Start Your Review of Lincoln Consolidated School District
I personally enjoy the classes and the athletic program. I really love the parent involvement in the school and the community. The things that I wish would change would have to be the way teachers and administration handle certain situations. The food could be a lot better in my opinion, and we could also have open campus.
I️ am currently a Senior and out of my four years attending this school i️ can say this school is decent. i️ wish teachers and staff were more welcoming of different cultures and ethnicities. Food services and cleanliness weren’t all that great either. Athletics are amazing especially the 2018/2019 class has set some records that haven’t been broken since before 2000
When I first attended, in my Junior year, I really regretted going to a prep charter high school before. I meet and created great relationships with teachers, staff, coaches and of course students. There were so many activities, clubs, and of course I got into sports. I really did love Lincoln, sometimes the administration didn't understand where we were coming from so we went around them in order for us students to get things done that we wanted. Class of 2016 showed leadership in things we wanted done.
There were some great teachers and some not so great teachers. The overall experience was a positive one but there were instances they cared more about passing students than actually teaching them.
My experience at Lincoln was wonderful, I've met a lot of lifelong friend throughout high school. The academics are great and you can learn a lot.
What I liked about this district is that I have fond memories of the annual festival that would come each year and getting to see the cheerleaders do a routine when they came to the elementary schools. What I didn't like about the district is that I felt that it didn't prepare me for what I really needed for college. For instance a better understanding of what a loan is would of been great to fully understand.