Liberty Local School District Reviews

Administrators take the time to touch base and give effort to resolve issues. Teachers are available to address parent concerns and make themselves available before and after school for extra help to the students. There are many activities for family involvement.
I’ve gone to Liberty Schools my entire life. The teachers are decent. However, some are not fit to teach the subject they are teaching. The staff does not care to learn your children’s names even after years of knowing them. They put down my name wrong on a pamphlet sent to the entire district and did not care to change it even after months of knowing it was wrong.
I have attended Liberty Local School District for 10 years in total. I overall would say that I loved going to school here. Liberty School District has amazing teachers and administration. All of the teachers come together as your support system and will help you in any way possible. There has never been a class I have felt uncomfortable to ask questions or for extra help. Over the course of 10 year I have been involved in Cheerleading, Student Government, and also National Honors Society. This year becoming the Vice President of my class, which I would have never imagined but was made possible given the chance by our senior advisors. There is not a major population of one single race, but a combined population of many different races. We have all grown together as one and learn a lot of interesting things from each other.
Start Your Review of Liberty Local School District
The teachers were often extremely helpful and passionate, but the lack of funding and some basic necessities was clearly whittling away at their passion. I loved most of my classes and the diversity at the school helped me to become the person that I am today.