Liberty-Eylau Independent School District Reviews

The staff at Liberty- Eylau High School is just amazing. They are there to help you succeed and will do everything within their power to do so. It's easy for form a personal bond with teachers because they are laid back while still providing a rigorous course. There are tons of courses to fit your learning pace.
My children went to Liberty Eylau for 5 years straight and if I had been able to allow them they would have graduated there. They went above and beyond every time we had a problem or situation even if it wasnt school related. They cared about my kids at home and not just at school. To me that's very important because a child home situation can alter their mindset for learning.
Overall it is a good school. I wish they focus more on academics but the teachers are nice and I like the people there.
Start Your Review of Liberty-Eylau Independent School District
I managed to graduate. some of the Teachers were mean. I grew up with vertigo and would get fussed at every time I missed, which I am sure they wouldn't want me there if I was sick.
It was pretty great overall. I have enjoyed my time here and everything is good . The y could fix the disciplinary actions a little bit more.
My experience at Liberty Eylau High School has been amazing. They care about their students and help them inside and outside of school. They support us through everything. They have done so much for the district. They make school fun. The teachers arent just here to teach,they are here to create bonds with their students. Liberty Eylau has been so amazing to me. I would recommend this school to anyone.
There is an abundance of school spirit, and they are very passionate about sports, especially football. They have great coaches and willing to work players. I wish they would offer career classes and life after high school classes to help students even more with their college and career making decisions.
The dress code is ridiculous and the lunch lines are WAY too long but other than that its pretty good.
I graduated from this school. It is an exemplary school. Rarely any drama. The people in this community act as a family. Its always a good time when the people in this community gather together and celebrate.
It was a fairly good school. Pro was out of district enrollment. Also personally knowing some of the staff was nice.
Attending Liberty-Eylau was a great experience. Although there were many ups and downs, there were always people there to help me get back up. People like the teachers, club parents and of course friends. There is a great sense of community at Liberty-Eylau, and although people don't get along sometimes, we all know that we are a family.
I went to this school district almost my whole life, and I think that if I was to have went to another school, I wouldn't be the smart young lady I am today. My middle school was chosen as a "blue ribbon" school. The staff, students, and members of this school district are respectful, nice people. I learned a lot while in school there.
I have gone there all my live and I like some of the teachers and how they will do anything for you and help you no matter what
My daughter attends the Liberty Eylau Prek School and it's her first year there. I really love how all the teachers know the students by name and especially how they know the parents that pick them up if they are car riders.
I liked the fact that the school is so diverse. I would change the way certain classes are placed in the day.