Lewis-Palmer Consolidated School District No. 38 Reviews

The teachers and staff at LP school district are amazing, they always make sure you’re on track and are willing o help in any way possible. The sports programs are amazing and very involved and the student life as well. Truly something for everyone at district 38.
My overall experience in District No. 38 was good. Nevertheless, still lots need to be done for truly helping people with disabilities (integration) and eliminating bullying!
I enjoyed LP for four years and overall it's a great place to go. The teachers are great but there is too much politics in the athletic department.
Start Your Review of Lewis-Palmer Consolidated School District No. 38
Lewis Palmer is very academically inclined and will reward you well for working hard and being involved in sports and other extracurriculars. School spirit is pretty good and competitiveness is high in athletics.
I had a wonderful 12 years in this district, from elementary to middle to high school the staff and education is outstanding. My first semester of college was teaching me things I learned 3 years ago from this school district.
I loved the teaching staff. They all make sure to get to know each student and find who you really are. They’d help you out with any situation in a heartbeat. There’s many options for different classes to take which may relate to your furtive career choice.
Classes smaller for primary subjects. Momument is rapidly growing ans the classes are getting overstocked with students and over worked teachers.
It was pretty good! The teacher's are very involved in all the activities, the students tend to do a lot together outside of school, and the administration keeps the school very safe. The classes are at a higher level, but the teachers are always very willing to give any student extra help. There is a club for everyone so it's almost impossible to not be involved in something. However, if you're not ready to be a high achiever you will struggle a lot to fit in because LPHS is definitely a high school for high achieving, hard-working individuals; and the teachers and administrators except this too.
We love the school district - the only complaint I have is that there is no orchestra. The middle and high school have stage band but will not open it up to string players.
We have a freshman and sophomore and I work for the district also.
I have to say there is not much diversity in this district but other than these two things, we are very happy.
The school is extremely caring and wants you to succeed. Teachers and parents are always there to help out anytime you need them.
Overall, my experience at this school was pretty good. I think my only complaint would be the fact that the district is so obsessed with appearances and because of this, students miss out on some high school experiences such as senior pranks and decorating their graduation caps.
Great school district with a wide range of educational opportunities. Teachers are very interested in the success of students
Lewis-Palmer School District strives to prepare every student for life beyond high school. Most teachers are highly regarded and genuinely show care and concern for student success. Unfortunately, diversity and opportunities beyond sports are not lacking.
I enjoyed my time in district 38, where I felt like no matter what class I was in I fit in. I always found time to get help if needed. I would like to see more people challenging themselves at Lewis-Palmer high school.
Lewis-Palmer Consolidated School District No. 38 was an amazing school district to be a part of. The teachers there were not only focused on test scores, they were willing to do anything to make sure that the material was understood. They cared about the student, not the statistic. My teachers taught me more than just the curriculum. Class was never solely based on academic learning. This school district taught life lessons that hopefully I will be able to use for the rest of my life. I am so grateful that I was able to attend 12 years of education in this district.