Lewis County Public Schools Reviews

The Lewis County Public Schools are very family friendly and very helpful. Things I would like to see change is I would like for our school to see some more updates. For Instance, new chrome books or even updated youth service centers to where they offer more than clothes. kind of like a pantry in our school for kids who need food of the evenings or over breaks and weekends.
Not great. Nobody really cares about anything and there is so little opportunity for growth. A lot of the curriculum is test-centered instead of based on actual learning. Plus, the same group of students are exposed to good educational opportunities whereas anyone else is left out in the cold.
During high school I have gotten really close to many of my teachers and the faculty members are always nice. The teachers always do their best to help you in the classroom and ensure that you pass each class.
Start Your Review of Lewis County Public Schools
Going to School in Lewis County you get a quality education. There are limited opportunities in the county but the school tries to bring those resources and opportunities to us.
administration does not listen to any problems students may be having, even those that deal directly with the school. more concerned with students just showing up to school then anything else
As a now senior at the school and district I have attended all my life, I have nothing but positive words to speak on Lewis County Public Schools. We are a close knit community with educators who are more than teachers. Their guidance and knowledge has been instilled in me by so many of the faculty. With that being said, the complaint I have is the lack of materials. Grants are earned by the diligent teachers who strive to make the school better, but it seems we can never get ahead with the outdated computers and classrooms.
Staff are not as strict as they should be. Some students feel as if they could over power the school board. But overall, our testing scores are pretty good. We are rated as a Distinguished school for the year of 2016.