Levy County Public Schools Reviews

The food and teachers would talk kids more assistance in school work to see if they are understand what they teaching them
I loved going to school in this county, though they are not as advanced and are in a rural location compared to other schools. They try their best to better the lives of their students and they form deep connections with the students because of their small class sizes and system.
my experience with Levy County schools has been an overall great experience,I am honored to able to say attended the same school my mom did, although I would love to see more educational programs offered to upcoming students as far as electives I think children nowadays need to learn The Importance of Being self-sufficient I also think they need to offer more scholarships to the students to give them a fair opportunity to get the help that they need to further their education once they receive their high school diploma we need more scholarships offered.
Start Your Review of Levy County Public Schools
The teachers are absolutely amazing and since it is such a compact school district, the teachers give more one on one time with theirs students.
This year is my fourth and final year attending Chiefland High school and I have loved every minute of being called a Chiefland Indian. Chiefland High School is such a warm environment to grow up in and I'm thankful to have teachers and administrators that know me personally and push me to do nothing less than the best. Our community is supportive as well, they have supported me as a Cheerleader for seven years now and are always willing to support me and my team. I honestly couldn't have asked for a better town to be raised in, and would highly recommend Chiefland High School to anyone interested.