Levelland Independent School District Reviews

Levelland schools have been great for my children. They have excelled academically and also in their choosen sports. Teachers are very friendly.
I attended schools in the Levelland school district from Pre-kindergarten through grade 12. The teachers are caring and supportive, always going the extra mile to let their students know that we were more to them than a statistic for a state test. The district is willing to listen to what parents have to say about changes that need to be made in order to better the education and over all experience of the students in the LISD.
I love my school! The teachers are amazingly and will do what ever it takes to get you where ever you be. You just have to put in the work and show that your willing to do what it takes.
Start Your Review of Levelland Independent School District
I enjoyed my time studying at Levelland High. Of course there were many ups and downs in the experience because who doesn't have to deal with problems from time to time. The teachers I had were very helpful and had a great knowledge of the information they were teaching us. Many teachers would stay late or come to school very early just so students could eat help on understanding the material. The principals of the school were all very nice but strict in everything they needed to be. Our student body had tons of school spirit and all the activities we had were fun and exciting.