Letcher County Public Schools Reviews

I loved the teachers and all the freedom we students have here in letcher county but I would love to see a change in the food and the work we do here I want the teachers to prepare the kids better
Great schools to grow up attending! Teachers are wonderful and very knowledgeable. I can't imagine having to go anywhere else! Small classes make learning easy and the staff is always available. Never had to pay for Breakfast or lunch and the food was pretty good!
My experience has pretty great being in this school system is like being in a family. I've been on almost every athletic team and the coaches are great. Even though you barley learn things that prepare you for the ACT all the other class you learn a lot. They also don't prepare you for the outside world in which I think they should.
Start Your Review of Letcher County Public Schools
It is about 70/30 on which teachers care about what they're teaching. Most of the schools are old building but are still updated and not completely run down. The board is very fast to react to situation and problems along with the administration.
The staff is great, They really care about the kids, They make sure your kids learn every day but also knows how to make learning fun so that you enjoy coming. Sports are also very good someone always win district or region and always goes to state every year. They really care.