Leonard Independent School District Reviews

My experience with LISD has been a very good time. The school spirit is great and teachers as well. What I like to see changed is i want more academic options, more honors and AP classes for the upcoming students.
I can't say I liked Leonard High School, but who can say they liked their high school. I just wish that the coaches would stay coaches because I didn't like seeing people who shouldn't of passed, pass. I don't like how we move kids on just to never see them again, I know their are kids that don't do anything on purpose, but their are actually kids that struggle.
Excellent all around........................................................................................................................................................................................................
Start Your Review of Leonard Independent School District
Leonard ISD is a very small school with limited classes and not much potential for anyone wanting to do extra classes. Passing classes is easy because most teachers care more about the athletics program rather than actual academics.
Leonard is a great place to go to school. The teachers genuinely care about your success, and will do whatever they can to help you succeed. Along with the great teachers, the students are also very friendly. I have made lifelong friends while in attendance at Leonard High School.
The grades rarely exceed 60 people. Most teachers care about the student's future. The curriculum moves slowly in the sciences. There are only Honors classes. Sadly, Honors is more of a title with little diffrence.