Lenox Public Schools Reviews

Small classes, variety of options for classes, AP, honors, etc. Lots of positive connections with the town and greater community. Could use a little bit better communication between teachers and families when a student is having a hard time.
We have been highly satisfied with all areas of our childrens' education in Lenox. Thank you to the teachers, staff and administration for their committment to and hardwork on behalf of the students!
I would like to see more diversity. I think they should either regionalize the school or let in more school choice kids.
Start Your Review of Lenox Public Schools
Having gone through the school district recently, and being a sub and chaperone, I feel as if there isn't much I haven't seen in the Lenox school district.
Very academic-oriented. Highly educated and qualified teachers (for the most part). Guidance department is dedicated to helping juniors and seniors graduate and apply to college, but otherwise less-involved/interested with students. Lots of extracurriculars available. Not many AP classes due to size. Stellar college prep.