Lenoir City School District Reviews

I love the CTE program and what it has let me as a student experience and learn. I have went through both the Engineering program and the health science program and have learned so much in both. it is due to these programs that I feel ready for college. The most of the teachers are great and really want to help prepare you for life outside of high school.
What I like a lot about lenoir is a social school there are altercation. Teachers and students are very supportive of each other other. There are different activities and clubs created for all different personalities and enjoyment for all kinds of people.
I would like to see information more widespread.knowledge is power people.they definitely could have better security .also could have better food.
Start Your Review of Lenoir City School District
Small Teacher Student Ratio, small town feel, personal attention and assistance and extra help when needed from Teachers in the form of after school assistance or extra tutoring during free periods.
My experience as a student at Lenoir City High School has been overall a good experience. I like how many of the teachers genuinely care about the well being of each student and his or her grades. I also like the fact that most students have a strong connection with at least one teacher, and they both bond together to help each other either learn better or become a better teacher. I would like to see some of the facilities be vamped up, and the food selection at lunch needs to get better.