Leeds City Schools Reviews

The school system is very clear about the values that are held and the expectations for each student. There are a few things that need changing such as an outrageous phone policy and more control over fundraising for the band program but other than that, it’s great.
Good schools. Teachers need more resources and more education on medical issues. But overall great.
I am a senior 2017 and feel that the faculty and administration has prepared me well for college. As a state champion in football twice I decided to be a cheerleader my senior year and it opened a lot of doors . Leeds has been like home to me and I am blessed. Roll Greenwave!
Start Your Review of Leeds City Schools
I have attended Leeds from 1st-12th grade and it has been an exceptional experience. All of the teachers at Leeds have the students as their number one focus. They are so helpful and full of concern. In my experience my teachers have always been there to listen when I needed them. The sports at Leeds are very important to the community, during football our whole school comes together to encourage one another. We also support our band and extra curricular activities with the same respect as our sports teams. Leeds is an exceptional school for anyone looking for somewhere to go!