Lee County Schools Reviews

The Lee County School I attended has the potential to be a good school. Very few teachers had the maturity to handle their jobs and the school flooded twice when I was there. The administration tended to be disrespectful with the students and put coaches in teaching positions they were unqualified for. If the school focused on the staff and academics more than athletics then the school as a whole would benefit.
I like how safe it is and it's very diverse. The campus is nice. We are now in the process of building a new school. The teachers and students are nice. Everyone gets along. It's a mellow family feeling. I enjoy attending. The sports teams are great. As well as the choir. I love choir. I have met some great people that I love very much, my friends. It's a small to so everyone knows each other. We're all one big dysfunctional family.
Should focus on issues such as bullying instead of dress code
Should focus on issues such as bullying instead of dress code
Start Your Review of Lee County Schools
Overall I liked attending Lee County Schools but I think they should change some of their rules . The school tries to be strict on situations that does not necessarily need harsh rules.
I absolutely love being apart of lee county school. I started to attend Beulah high school last year and just love it. There are times where I wish some things would be different but overall and good school system. Everyone who works with the lee county schools are always so nice and respectful and want the best for the students. So happy I get to graduate in a lee county school