Lee County School District Reviews

At my school district, I love the spirit. It keeps you want to do the right thing and to graduate. Often times, things change and we have to get adjust to certain things quickly, which I think is very frustrating. Changes are good when they do not effect us as students. I do think they should change the lunch and what time we attend schools. They lunch does not be fascinating. I honestly think it could be better. I also think we have to be to school a little too early. However, our school gets us somewhat prepare us for the real world. For example, those who meet the requirements for Dual Enrollment, they school districts pay for the college classes we take. There are some pros and cons of my school district, but overall, it’s great.
Lee County School District is a very educated, nicely ran facility. We have great things that we are able to indulge in. Dual enrollment programs, scholarships, athletics, clubs and groups.
The Lee County School District is a school district like no other! No school district is "perfect" but it's what you make it! You have everything set in place to help you but it's up to you to make it happen.
Start Your Review of Lee County School District
Lee County School District isn't at all a great district to send any child to. Although we do have a select few good teachers I don't feel as though they apply themselves to the best of their ability when dealing with their students. I am an eye witness that when in classes the kids run the schools rather than the administrators.
Lee Central High is great school overall but it lacks a lot of foundation , diversity, collage readiness, discipline and resources.