Lebanon School District Reviews

Lebanon high school is small with the granduating class only having 135 students in it. Everybody knows everybody. The teacher are okay but can be pretty encouraging at times. The sports are pretty good we are a division 2 school.
Great teachers, great classes, VLACS opportunities all let me explore areas of interest and get great guidance.
I am a senior and over the course of attending Lebanon High School I've seen the school itself transition through 3 different principals, a shift in staffing every year, and amazing support for the students, of course. Lebanon High School wouldn't be one of those schools that are very rich nor very poor, it's a school that holds students of all race and gender that we even have unisex bathrooms available for those who don't feel comfortable in a gender based bathroom. The student body is made up of many different talent and we have access to basically everything anyone can come up with and that opportunity for an incoming freshman or curious junior makes up LHS as a great community.
Start Your Review of Lebanon School District
My freshman year of high school was great. It went downhill from there. My only saving graces were my supportive teachers and playing tennis.