Skip to Main Content
A-
Overall Niche Grade
How are grades calculated?
  1. Academics
    A-
  2. Diversity
    C
  3. Teachers
    A
  4. College Prep
    A
  5. Clubs & Activities
    B+
  6. Health & Safety
    A-
  7. Administration
    A-
  8. Sports
    B
  9. Food
    B
  10. Resources & Facilities
    C+
Lebanon City School District is a highly rated, public school district located in Lebanon, OH. It has 5,492 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 22 to 1. According to state test scores, 70% of students are at least proficient in math and 65% in reading.
About Lebanon City School District...
Address
700 Holbrook Ave
Lebanon, OH 45036
Telephone
(513) 934-5770

Lebanon City School District Rankings

Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.

Academics

Percent Proficient - Reading
65%
Percent Proficient - Math
70%
Average Graduation Rate
94%
Average SAT
1260
25 responses
Average ACT
26
239 responses
Do You Work at Lebanon City School District? Claim Your School District Today!
Claim your free account to keep your school district's data up-to-date and get insights on user activity for your profile.

Students

Diversity
C
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Students
5,492
Free or Reduced Lunch
26.9%

Teachers

Student-Teacher Ratio
22:1
National
17:1
Average Teacher Salary
$60,040
Teachers in First/Second Year
10.3%

Finances

Total Expenses
$49,305,000
Expenses Per Student
$9,255/ student
National
$12,239
Education Expenses
  • Instruction
    58%
  • Support Services
    39%
  • Other
    3%

Lebanon City School District Reviews

34 reviews
All Categories
Lebanon City Schools has a lot of opportunities to better yourself academically and socially. Teachers are committed to helping their students realize their full potential, and support the students throughout their high school career. The school district as a whole works hard to ensure that the students have the tools and resources that would allow them to be able to realize their dreams after graduating. There are also many different clubs and activities, which makes it easier to make friends. Students have many opportunities to express themselves and use their time in school to explore their personality and find the person they want to become.
Start Your Review of Lebanon City School District
Rate It!
I am a senior right now and I feel that Lebanon's academic rigor has set me up well for my future academic career in college. Many of the teachers at Lebanon are very nice and want to get to know you. The teachers want to make sure that you understand every single fact that is thrown out at you. Things that could change are that they could balance out their athletic funding more. Lebanon has a very well respected golf, cross country, wrestling, and softball team but most of the funds g to the football team that is mediocre. I would also like to see Lebanon pull in a more culturally diverse student body because about 75% of the school is white and the other 25% has a Mexican or Latino background. Overall, I have enjoyed attending school through my years from kindergarten all the way up to my senior year. I am very fortunate that Lebanon has offered their students a wide range of AP courses to further our learning at a higher level.
My experience at Lebanon City Schools for the past three years have been very good. I have been involved in many activities including soccer, softball, basketball, captains council, student council, and fca. Being involved in many activities have allowed me to see the school in many different ways. I have been apart of many groups with many different people and it has opened my eyes to view things from other peoples perspectives. One thing I would change would be the inclusiveness of Lebanon High School. I wish that the school was more connected in different ways not just through sports or music.