Lawrenceburg Community School Corporation Reviews

I went to Lawrenceburg High School for four years. In that time, I was overwhelmed with the amount of administrative involvement in academics and extracurricular actives. The faculty cared about each one of their students and their success. One downside of the school is the outdated building. More and more people have started coming to Lawrenceburg High School, and the building is starting to reach its max capacity. I would like to see more money spent on fixing the school as a whole rather than just spending money on a new gym.
Great staff and very family oriented! Always know exactly what path your child needs to be on to succeed!
I just transferred to Lawrenceburg this semester and I am blown away by how much the school does for it's students. They are guiding me in the right career path and has given me, along with other students, the opportunity to earn our Associate's degree through Vincennes University during the school year. Lawrenceburg is truly setting their students up for success. Other than academics, Lawrenceburg is continuously showing that they care for their diverse group of students. I am honored to be in such an amazing program.
Start Your Review of Lawrenceburg Community School Corporation
Lawrenceburg Community School Corporation is one of the best public schools in the area. The staff is very helpful and will do everything in their power to get you to where you want to go in life. There are many options there to further your education, including college classes through Vincennes University and a trade school you can enroll in.
My children have gone to this school district fromy kindergarten to present 7th and 5th grades. We love this school district.