Lawrence County Public Schools Reviews

The teachers were somewhat helpful, depending on the teacher. The environment is very judgmental and awful, coming from the students and teachers.
I would like to see a lot of change for Lawrence County schools. I would love to see more open-minded, diverse students as well as teachers who took more time to listen. We had very good sports teams and were awesome with academics, my senior class alone gave the school a proficient and distinguished title.
This school has its ups and downs but for me my experience was mostly good. One thing I would wish to change would be the student body and how they act.
Start Your Review of Lawrence County Public Schools
The school isn't too bad. For the most part, teachers care about their students, but there are a few that didn't want to help me find colleges and scholarships when I needed to.
I particularly enjoy the way that Lawrence County teachers go so far out of their way to truly learn and connect with their students. I am a firm believer that students respond better to teachers they love rather than teachers they fear. By connecting with students, teachers create a much better learning environment for students and teachers alike.
My experience at LCHS has been great. We have small class room sizes which means a lot of 1 on 1 learning with teachers. The teachers here are very involved with the students and they do everything they possibly can to help their students. The education is wonderful, with the small classes it is easier to learn and get through the assignments and lessons we are supposed to learn.