Lavaca School District Reviews

I personally never had a problem with the school district. I had went to Lavaca from k-12. The only thing I would change would be the difficulty in classes. Some classes are a joke. Others are very well structured.
As a former student looking back at my time at lavaca it is filled with both good and bad time. My best time was spent with the lavaca band than in the class rooms.
Lavaca is a small school district. Because of the size, it is very easy to build relationships with the teachers and the classmates. The middle school facility could use some work as far as the building goes, but the elementary and high school are in great condition. I feel very safe when I go to school, but I wish the middle and high school had a tornado shelter like the elementary. Overall, Lavaca is a very good school.
Start Your Review of Lavaca School District
Lavaca High School has been a pleasure to carry out my high school career. I was involved with cheer for two years, and was a All American and a Arkansas State Champion.
Very good facilities for a small school and huge crowd turn outs for games. Teachers seem to really care about students and go out of their way to give back to students.