Laurens County Schools Reviews

One thing I disliked about my school is the constant change of teachers. My first year here I didn’t have a consistent math teacher and it wasn’t until the last couple of weeks of school that we had a teacher who actually had experience in the math field and teaching.
I really thrived at west Laurens high school. It’s a nice building and I had an amazing time. I learned a lot and made many bonds with both students and teacher a like. I was treated with respect and enjoyed my time there.
I would have to say our overall expereince with our children going to school within Laurens County has been really good. Our children have been enrolled in a christian school in the county and has been a great experience for them one is graduating this year and one next year..great community here in dublin for raising a family
Start Your Review of Laurens County Schools
I personally believe my daughter's education at West Laurens High School is comparable to those in private schools of that area. The resources for learning were always available and students had to put forth an effort to fail, there was no reason to not do well. Some of the teachers went well beyond what was expected as well as the coaches. My daughter has enjoyed her time there and she and I are both confident she is fully prepared for college.
I have been in the Laurens county school district since i started school. It was a wonderful school system to grow up in. I always felt like it was a better place to be than the other surrounding school districts.