Lauderdale County School District Reviews

I feel like I am not ready acedemically for college. I do not feel like we have enough extra help to those who are struggling but still want to go to college.
I transferred to Halls High School in Lauderdale County the summer before my senior year. All of the teachers and administrators were extremely welcoming. I had plans of becoming a mentor, helping kids in the same district as I, and my administrators were more than willing to help. They made me feel right at home and I couldn't thank them enough. In my opinion, Lauderdale County Schools are very family oriented and the teachers are always lending a helping hand. I wouldn't have rather attended any other school.
I go to Halls High School and have been a part of this school system my whole life. The experience is unlike any other. The education this school has provided will prepare me for great things in life.
Start Your Review of Lauderdale County School District
I am a Senior at Halls High School. Being a student that is very involved in clubs and helping the varsity and junior varsity teams is a wonderful opportunity that is provided from our school. We have a smaller school compared to other schools, but that just makes it easier to know everyone. I admire the administration that works at Halls High because they want you to work to see you succeed. Our teachers do things from tutoring before school to making us love the hard classes that are offered. Halls High School is a safe and wonderful school to attend.
Lauderdale County Schools are working together to try to make sure that students are college ready by focusing on the ACT
Lauderdale school is a great school to go to because of the teaching, faculty, sports, clubs and more. This school has had very successful students to come through. They are willing to do what it takes to help you exceed during and after school.
The Lauderdale County school district is overall very great. The teachers have passion for what they do, which shows academically through the students. The size of the schools tends to be small, which allows more one on one time between the teachers and students. I would highly recommend the school district.