Lanett City Schools Reviews

I’ve went to Lanett City Schools my entire life , and it is one of the best experiences I will forever cherish. Lanett city schools is dear to my heart . We are basically family and we all laugh together an cry together. I can honestly say Lanett city schools molded me into the woman I am today . I know many people have doubted us , but we have conquered and prevailed throughout every obstacle . There is no other school district I would have rather attended . Lanett city schools has impacted my life in many ways that they will ever know . I genuinely admire everyone there , because no matter the circumstance each and every one of them made me who I am.
I graduated from Lanett Senior High School in May of 2015. Although I love my alma mater, I do wish the curriculum was more rigorous. Also, college readiness is not taken as serious as it should be.
I love everything about Lanett City Schools, It's the best school ! We are a 3peat in basketball and got a ring in football. Our academics are on point and we have great smart students that go beyond their academics level.
Start Your Review of Lanett City Schools
Lanett City Schools are the Best Kept Secret in Alabama. They have earned the Bronze Medal from U.S. News and World Report. Located in an area once the home of southern textile, Lanett has maintained its Excellence in Education. Lanett City Schools provides career technical opportunities as well as college preparatory courses. When Lanett's dress code policy of uniforms were implemented, the future of the students' were at heart. School incidents have demolished tremendously.
I like the opportunities that are given there. They have teachers who really care about the students enrolled there. They make sure that the students don't fall behind in their school work. Also, they are excellent at being in contact with students' families and make sure they know what is going on in their child's school.
Lanett City School is interesting to say overall, I'd like to see some of the teachers and administration be replaced for their "unique" way of handling things. The lunchroom food was and is still terrible, no wonder most of the students brought their own food or snacks to eat until they got home, that food is ghastly!
I have attended Lanett city schools since Kindergarten. My overall experience was wonderful. Lanett has prepared me for the outside world, by instilling discipline and knowledge.