Lanesville Community School Corporation Reviews

I like how it adapts to people who need extra help. Teachers offer many chances for students to receive help. Many opportunities to succeed here.
Lanesville is a very small community and everybody knows everybody. If there is anything that is needed from a 7th grader then a senior will try and help them. I love this school and want to send my children there when I have them.
I would say my experience at Lanesville Community Schools has been overall very positive. The teachers are always willing to help whenever they can, the lunches are delicious, and the custodians keep the school very clean. I would say that communication can be a problem sometimes though.
Start Your Review of Lanesville Community School Corporation
It is such a small school that all students get equal opportunities with all of the amazing teachers.
I have been attending Lanesville High School since the 7th grade. I have had ups and downs in the school corporation but over all I have had a great high school experience. I would like to see more higher level classes offered to students who would be able to take them. I also wish the school corporation would focus less on technology and more on their students.
Love the teachers and small classes, but there is an extreme lack of diversity and need for more extracurricular activities.