Lanesboro Public School District Reviews

It is such a small school that daycare-Seniors are all in one building, but that isn't necessarily bad. There is much school pride and students are available to participate in as many activities as they can handle. This is an amazing school to be able to grow up in!
Lanesboro is such a small community students have the opportunity to be involved in many different activites. I was in FFA, FCCLA, Speech Team, school play, band, choir, SADD, knowledge bowl, school play and musical, jazz band, volleyball, and track. It gives students to find their passions and talents and work with many different people closely. However, PSEO or AP classes are limited because the pool of students is very small with an average graduating grade number being 25.
Lanesboro is a great small town school. The teachers are there every morning ready to help. I have gone in for help more times than I can count and the teacher has never denied me. The school is a family. Everyone knows everyone and the people really get along for the most part.
Start Your Review of Lanesboro Public School District
I really love the feel of a small town school. We know everybody and everybody knows us. This little town has taught me so much about life. It is such a blessing to live in a place where everybody looks out for you and has your back. I played volleyball throughout high school. The outstanding support has not gone unnoticed. At every game, we had the entire gym filled with proud family members, friends, and community members. The support didn't stop at that either, throughout school, my teachers were amazing at helping me out when I needed it. This little town has been a blessing.