Lancaster Elementary School District Reviews

i went to desert view for 4th grade and no im in 5th ive had so much fun there this is my favorite school
Teachers are excellent but with minimal resources it is difficult for them to their job. They hardly have any stem activities for the little ones.
I've been in the Lancaster school district for the entirety of my life, currently being a Junior. Verdict? It's how you'd expect a school district to be. I haven't had anything else to compare it too, but it's okay and it gets the job done. There are some amazing teachers and there are some 'eh' teachers. All in all, it's alright, and recommendable for a regular school experience.
Start Your Review of Lancaster Elementary School District
With the city being so small you would think that there would be more communication and dedication with these children. Instead, we have teachers who would rather let the child fail than contact the parent. In a parents request, efforts are less than half and their attitudes when they feel they are being questioned about their job. These kids need a better education!