Lancaster City School District Reviews

I had a pretty great time in the Lancaster City School District, and really don't have any complaints. Keep up the great work!
I really liked that I was given an opportunity to learn how to think for myself rather than memorize. I wish bullying was recognized better.
I attended a private school in the district but we were not directly related although I was involved in a lot of the Lancaster city school sporting events and used their fields and equipment. I am satisfied with my school district experience.
Start Your Review of Lancaster City School District
The school is largely involved in safety but there are many days where classes do not learn anything.
It is a fairly good school but could use some changes especially to the cafeteria and the lunches they provide.
I moved here in the middle of my senior year and they were very helpful. The guidance office was extremely helpful and was easy to get the information needed and very quick to respond.
Diversity is not acceptable at this school. All the money goes toward sports and not education or better meals. Lunch prices are way to high.
I enjoyed my time in the Lancaster City School system. I played many sports and feel they have a pretty descent program. However on an educational level I would have liked to have been more challenged. I also would have liked to have had an ACT preparatory class. I feel I really could have benefited from it. I wish they school would have a bigger aim at sending kids on to college.
I've gone to this school district since I was in preschool. The teachers and staff are very friendly and try to do the best they can when making people happy.
Lancaster High School is essentially a great school with an abundant amount of opportunities. If you go to Lancaster High School, the possibilities are endless. There are multiples clubs such as Spanish club, book club, Greek mythology, and just about anything you could possibly be interested in. Along with multiple clubs, there are wonderful career technical learning opportunities through the Stanberry Career Technical school. For example, I am currently a senior in the Health Tech Prep program, and I have gotten an overwhelming amount of opportunities that have improved my life. Lancaster High School provides students with Ipads, which is a huge step to education at your fingertips. Overall, Lancaster City Schools are truly excellent, and as the high school slogan goes, it truly is "The Place To Be"!