Lakewood School District Reviews

Over all, the Lakewood District and the schools that are within get discriminated by what is heard about them. The schools aren't bad at all, the students are very encouraging, very supportive and very involved in the school spirit. It's amazing to spend my who childhood within these schools, they are amazing.
The Lakewood School District has a great environment to learn in for students of any race, gender, or color. The faculty and staff provide the best learning to all their students. This school has a great amount of diversity.
Lakewood High School is an overall a great school. They encourage each and every alumni to do their aboslolute best. Though the school lacks the sufficient funds to include extracurricular activities it still has a few options that are favorites to many.
Start Your Review of Lakewood School District
they are trying to improve and have great teachers and staff and activities
Lakewood high school has improved since I graduated in 2013. The administration there is phenomenal. They really care about their students. If they had more funding from the town as well as the state. They would be able to do so much more.
Lakewood High School is very welcoming. It is one of the most diverse if not the most diverse school in Ocean county. The teachers and guidance counselors are amazingly helpful and they are always there to help. They make students their top priority.
I loved my time in the Lakewood school district it get a bad reputation but all they staff want is to see all the students succeed. What I'll like to see change is people's perspective change about Lakewood in a whole.
The community is very involved in the schools. There is a great sense of determination and hope in the district for every child to succeed.
It's a great school that has students involved in almost everything. The staff go the extra distance to help their students succeed.
Even though this school has been given a bad reputation in the past, it has flourished so much to what it is now. I have been able to learn so much and have a fantastic education at this school. It has prepared me for the real world. I am beyond honored to have been able to attend here. The environment is magnificent, the staff is astonishing, and above all, education wise, learning is made in a way that it will stick with us for a very long time. The productivity is incredible. I would honestly not change anything about this school. It has been able to prosper with the help of our amazing principal, and that is how we have made it back on the charts.