Lake Forest School District Reviews

Overall Lake Forest is an okay district. I did not like how not caring everybody was and the lack of effort on both ends from teachers and students. I would change the way the grading scale and work policy is because students take advantage of it
It's a nice school, learning experience is important, have good teachers and resources. Students adapt to learning environment, college-ready lessons.
I enjoyed the different teacher interaction and fun lessons they each provided however a lot of things changed my senior year such as a new guidance counselor, the principal is retiring, many of the teachers left mid-year, and the covid-19 affecting everyone including the students
Start Your Review of Lake Forest School District
It is a nice school district. i love the teachers there, but the food sucks more than half of the time.
Lake Forest is a very average school. I honestly regret attending this school as I do not feel ready for college next year.
I loved Lake for so many reasons but I also hated it for certain reasons I loved so many of the teachers I had and how they dealt with students, and I love the friendships I made. I hated the dress code, bullying, and lack of pay for teachers which is all over the country.
I really like it here! There is a nice and easy atmosphere. It is super friendly and barely any drama at all. The projects are fun and I love all my classes!
Lake Forest always does whatever is in the best interest for their students. Academics are the priority of the administration while making Lake Forest a safe and inviting environment for children and their parents.
Lake Foreat is a school I would recommend for any Delaware student. The high school is a great size, not being too small or large. The student body is diverse and allows for classmates to expose themselves to different cultures. Teachers and staff treat their students with respect and a warm attitude. At Lake Forest High School students can expect many opportunities to learn, socialize, and realize their full potential.
I’ve been in Lake Forest since my seventh grade yeat and I feel like the older i got, the less I liked the school. I feel like the administration will run into one issue and let that rule any decision made from further on. Such as, kids with disciplinary issues who are seen as a risk so we just don’t do field trips in all. That’s unfair because there are many kids who earned to have a day of fun and relief, I’m not saying it’s necessary for someone to be awarded when doing well but it’s nice.
I like a lot of things about Lake Forest High school. There is a lot of available sports, clubs, and classes to take.
I am now a Senior at this High School. I really don't like our school as a whole. It is better than most schools in Delaware, but this school could be way better in my opinion. The teachers are sometimes rude and aren't very good at teaching. There is a dress code implemented which to me is ridiculous. The sports are average, but that's all the school really cares about (just football and track though).
I am not against the district in anyway but there could be some minor changes made in the priorities of both administration and teachers in this school. Also, some people are also very close minded here.
The school needs to stop favoring specific students. Everyone deserves equal treatment. Also, they need to improve how they hire teachers. The administration is awful. They favor certain students but when one student messes up its everyone's fault.
It is a great school and most teachers are awesome to get to know and learn from. Although, fights are a problem and sometimes the choices the administration makes are unfair. Nevertheless, this is a great school to open up in and get ready for college.
I would like to see how the students can have classes that are not too complicated meaning in math not be taught the common core when in college they want their students to get the answer right away than making multiple steps.
Also, have actual help on the SAT's like what is going to be on the test and have classes that will help in life than classes that are not useful in.
This school has a pretty good sports organizations.I would say the arts programs are good but aren’t as supported as the sports programs. As for academics, I think we have pretty hood staff that help students learn what we need to to graduate.
Start Your Review of Lake Forest School District
Lake is a rather friendly school district with an above average administrations office. The counselors are very willing to work with you and most of the teachers are both good people and educators. Overall lake is an above average school and I'm glad for all of the memories and friends I've made while there.
I like the guidance counselors at lake. they always are there to help and never look away at any problems. Some of the administration go out of their way for their students, others treat us like children still. We are growing and prospering into adults, more responsibility and freedom would help a lot.
It wasn't really a great place to go. It just felt like jail and the only reason why i went and wanted to go was for the sports. They need to allow the kids to grow and mature and treat them maturely and help prepare them more on life outside of school and daily life in general.