Lake Crystal Wellcome Memorial (LCWM) School District Reviews

I transferred to the Lake Crystal Wellcome Memorial School District in elementary. I was the top of my class right away and often had to help my classmates understand different subjects. I'm happy I transferred because of the opportunities I get here. I wouldn't be in a leadership position in so many clubs offered if I hadn't transferred here. I'm able to get in 7 different college credit classes but not able to achieve over a 4.0 grade point average. I am happy with the way the school is run, although the administrative staff sometimes makes unfortunate decisions regarding weather permitted days off from school and when to schedule school events in regard to sporting events. Overall I've had a good experience at LCWM.
What I like about LCWM is the past expierences iv'e had here that have taught me new fields of academics in a variety of occupations that could be beneficial to my future. Our staff here is the beat that I could probably ask for and I can't imagine getting through high school without them actively participating in my life.
In the Lake Crystal district, it is easy to be involved in many extra-curricular and sports since the student body is so small. Th engaged faculty helps situate you in positions you would be Succesful in or place you in a place to help you achieve your goals.
Start Your Review of Lake Crystal Wellcome Memorial (LCWM) School District
LCWM elementary is an amazing school! Great staff alway for the best interest of the students! Our principal is always 100% about his students! Nobody is left behind at LCWM!