LaBrae Local School District Reviews

I appreciated many of the teachers that I had at this school, as several of them helped me grow and become prepared for college and life outside of school.
I am currently a senior at Labrae high school. I am involved in cross country, Soccer, basketball, and softball. As well as National honor society and many other clubs and activities. It is a great school, it provides many students to express themselves in a club, sport and classes. The teachers are very supportive and positive. The staff and administration are always doing best for their students. Labrae local school is a great school and I highly recommend sending students there.
My high school years spent at LaBrae were some of the best years of my life. The education really prepared me for life during and after college. I was an avid band member and was able to learn and grow during my time there. I also enjoyed my time visiting sports events and the camaraderie that came with it.
Start Your Review of LaBrae Local School District
I've been at LaBrae since 1st grade, it's great place to learn and make friends. My teachers strive to help their students to succeed. They try to include everyone in clubs or athletics.
I'd like to see Labrae's safety issues changed. All employees should be cpr/first aid training. Also self defense should be trained to ALL employees teachers,aids,bus drivers.
Not a very diverse school , not very many activities / clubs to join. Not really any classes for college readiness
I love LaBrae High school. The environment and the community add to the school in ways like no other. I would like if the administration would be more academically focused. As much as I value the importance of athletics for our students, I do think that praising accomplishments in our extracurricular academic competitions would be nice to show support for the students who are less athletically inclined and only have non-athletic extracurricular. For instance, the Drama club and the groups like prep bowl or Envirothon would appreciate funding and support. As the upper-level academic students, we should not have to struggle for access to competitions regarding fees or transportation. As I said, though the environment and social aspect of the Labrae community is not replicable.