La Joya Independent School District Reviews

La Joya Independent School District is a really friendly and welcoming environment. Teachers there are always hands on and prepared with their lesson plans.
I believe La Joya is a wonderful district with a variety of opportunities for students. They offer so many programs, classes, extracurriculars, and are very involved in the student's educational life.
It was a great school experience. I loved most of the teachers I had the privilege to learn from. I am now on my last semester of high school, and I know I will graduate with one of the best classes ( Class of 2019). I’ve made countless friends, and one of the best things about La Joya High School is it’s strong pride. I somehow came across being the high school mascot during my senior year and I loved all the people who would scream in joy when I would come out running from the locker room.
Start Your Review of La Joya Independent School District
LJISD is a good district but I'd like it more if there was more involvement such as school spirit, and a larger variety of electives to take
La Joya ISD District is the best!La Joya ISD District is the best!La Joya ISD District is the best!La Joya ISD District is the best!La Joya ISD District is the best!La Joya ISD District is the best!La Joya ISD District is the best!La Joya ISD District is the best!La Joya ISD District is the best!La Joya ISD District is the best!La Joya ISD District is the best!La Joya ISD District is the best!La Joya ISD District is the best!La Joya ISD District is the best!La Joya ISD District is the best!La Joya ISD District is the best!La Joya ISD District is the best!La Joya ISD District is the best!La Joya ISD District is the best!La Joya ISD District is the best!La Joya ISD District is the best!La Joya ISD District is the best!La Joya ISD District is the best!La Joya ISD District is the best!La Joya ISD District is the best!La Joya ISD District is the best!La Joya ISD District is the best!La Joya ISD District is the best!La Joya ISD District is the best!La Joya ISD District is the best!
School district is great.School district is great.School district is great.School district is great.School district is great.School district is great.School district is great.School district is great.School district is great.School district is great.School district is great.School district is great.School district is great.School district is great.School district is great.School district is great.School district is great.School district is great.School district is great.School district is great.School district is great.School district is great.School district is great.School district is great.School district is great.School district is great.School district is great.School district is great.School district is great.School district is great.School district is great.School district is great.
There is a lot of good things about this district because they provide many resourceful things to all of their students. The thing that I personally dislike the district because its always bias in the things that they do and I personally think that its very corrupt and they should try and do something to change that. There is a lot of good things about this district because they provide many resourceful things to all of their students. The thing that I personally dislike the district because its always bias in the things that they do and I personally think that its very corrupt and they should try and do something to change that.
I like how teachers interact with the students and their parents to be able to help them improve in anything they are having trouble with or they believe it is complicated. For example, if students need help in anything, the teachers are always there to help them improve and better understand the subject. Also, the teachers always try to not let anyone fall behind and help the individual after class if the help is requested. However, the changes I would like to see is for there to be more school spirit and for high school to not be so stressing.
Amazing district, they provide us with everything we need for our studies. Teachers give engaging lectures and tutor us when in need. The clubs and activities are always fun, and i love the fact that we all can start our own club on anything we want. The school cultures is full of pride and love.
Very helpful teachers and one on one teacher experience with students when help is needed. staff members are pleasant and love being able to help with anything we introduce to them.Open to ideas we collaborate with willing to adjust the environment so everyone will be at home.
I really like the fact that countless of opportunities are offered regardless of the fact that we are from a little known part of Texas, La Joya always does their best to fit to their students needs. For example, we have early college high schools that are made to help those that are "at risk" of not going to college by offering them financial aid, and paying for their test such as SATs and Pre-SATs.
Well, La joya is a very good distric, meaning by being a progressivism educational philosophy. La Joya works on the whole child and getting me or other students prepare for our future. I will totally recomend my distric for every new student. One thing I would like to change is that they could add more programs to help us, more extracurricular activities that involves pur community.
The La Joya Independent School District has been recognized for many things in the past years but at the moment it isn't seen as the place to be. Currently at La Joya ISD many accusations have come up of harassment from both teachers and students. I've been a student for this district since my elementary years and I have never, personally, experienced such things but that does not mean things aren't happening.
la Joya Independent School District is one of a kind. It provides students with many opportunities to be college ready and successful. My experience in LJISD has been remarkably incredible. I know I will be successful in my future career because this school district has provided and given me the education and resources in order to become a someone in life. I have been involved in many organisations that LJISD provides and they have shaped me into the person I am today. In LJISD there are no excuses this District gives us as students everything and even more opportunities to be successful in our high-school and college experience.
The La Joya Independent School District is a good district that treat all of their staff the same and also the students from all of the elementary, middle, and high schools. The district raises awareness to important things which is what I really like about LJISD. It is a very good district which deserves to be recognized more often.
My Experience in La Joya Independent School District is incredible with the opportunities they offer to become a better person for the future.
Honestly one of the best schools out here in South Texas. Lots of opportunities to strive in your classes especially with the power hour that provides us with the options of going to tutoring, electives, doing homework or just relaxing.
Start Your Review of La Joya Independent School District
Throughout my academic years with La Joya District, I've acquired the necessary knowledge for excelling in my classes and it has helped me achieve relationships with a lot of individuals in and out of school. La Joya takes pride in ensuring each student is ready and excited for every new school year. Parents are always encouraged to be involved in student's activities, as well as the community. Eleven years with La Joya will remain to be the most memorable experience of my life.
In the district there are schools that get you ready for college or schools that can give you an associate if the student earns it.
I like their way of teaching in school as how the teachers are involve with the students. They teach the student as a whole. Their organization is pretty good due to how their district runs. Also their involvement with small organizations and movements against certain things. A change I would like to see is for the district to spend more funds on academic needs and for the way of teaching be better than any other previous years.