Kress Independent School District Reviews

Throughout the years I have been with Kress it has taught me to be determined, to never give up, and finally that I am not alone.
My experience there was awesome. There may be places with nice people, but for me Kress Independent School District has so much generous teachers and students. You can be with friends with so much people easier than in other schools. The only thing I would change is change the discipline policy towards athletes.
I had gone to Kress School in the six grade till the twelve grade. It was one of the best places I have gone to. Kress has many opportunities that students can do and accomplish. It is one of the safest and friendlies school to attend to. The only thing it needs to change is to have equal opportunities with the activities. Instead of paying attention to only athletics.
Start Your Review of Kress Independent School District
My son fit in immediately. He was accepted and everyone was friendly. He has never made friends the first day until we moved here. K-6 is fully funded school supplies (parents need not buy supplies). Grades 7-12 receive a laptop to take home during the school year. It's wonderful and I can think of nothing that need to change. Teachers are knowledgeable and open. Well versed and explain any misunderstandings.