Konawa Public Schools Reviews

There is many great resources and great teachers. It’s a big enough school and you’ll know everybody!
Konawa's teachers are amazing! The kids get along really well and here's no bullying going on. The building is in very good condition. They need to update their books. They just recently got Chromebooks which are fantastic.
I've attended Konawa Public Schools since pre-school. Now with one year remaining in my high school, I've come to know that all of my teachers throughout the years have been helpful, encouraging, and overall supportive of your success. While my time here has not been perfect, I would not have wanted to go anywhere else for my basic education.
Start Your Review of Konawa Public Schools
Konawa Schools are where i attended since 6th grade. It is a good school but did not prepare me for college very well. Most of the teachers are good at their job but some lack in guidence.
My experience with Konawa public schools was ok, the sports, FFA and band were the best experiences I had at that school because I loved being involved in the activities they were in. The one thing I would change about the school is that they became less involved in some of the activities and don't really want to be involved in fundraisers.