Knox County R-I School District Reviews

I liked that the school was small. It gave more of a chance for one on one with the teachers. However I don’t feel the school got people fully college ready.
I have had children in the elementary, middle school and high school over the course of the last 12 years. A lot of the teachers are not even certified. They keep teachers on sub certificates for years. The teacher turnover is ridiculous. They need to hire experienced teachers that will stay. The middle school principal covers up the bullying problem that goes on to protect the more popular kids. The hs science teacher doesn't know what she is doing, is allowed to be disrespectful to parents and gives grades not based on student work. If she likes you, she gives you a good grade. The superintendent doesn't live there and doesn't attend very many activities, but he loves taking the taxpayers money. I would not recommend this school district to anyone.
Knox County school district is a rural school district in Northeast Missouri. The High School has about 150 students 9-12 grade. One of the biggest and greatest things about Knox County High School is that we are an Apple Distinguished School District. Every student has an IPad in the district. Our school is partnered with Moberly Area Junior College to offer a High school student college dual credits towards college. Also, we are an A+ School that is another tool to help student towards a college degree. We have several sports for boys and girls to be active in. Also there are several social groups for students to get involved with too. Check Knox County HS out! #EAGLEPRIDE
Start Your Review of Knox County R-I School District
They have a really good advanced math program and there are many extracurriculars you can choose from.
I would appreciate more diversity. Being one of two Africa Americans in my whole high school was hard. Also, more patience when it comes to student and teacher relationship.
I really liked the use of technology in the Knox County R-1 School District. I am able to work with technology all day with the provided iPad and MacBook Airs that are available to me. Using technology to do my school work has helped keep my schoolwork organized. It has also helped me prepare for the future by getting use to the software and doing things through technology that I'll have to use when I further my education at Culver Stockton next year. My overall experience has been great because I've had opportunities to take classes to get a head start on my college education. I will graduate with 26 college credits. Also, I've had a wonderful experience with the teachers I've had work with me and really go out of their way to make sure I succeed. I've been able to stay very involved through my school with sports and clubs. I've always felt safe at school and never been harmed or threatened.