Klamath Falls City School District Reviews

I like that when there is a problem there is always effort to fix it even when a solution isn’t found. However I’d like more organization in all aspects of the school.
I recently moved to Klamath Falls the summer before my Junior year (I am now a graduating senior). I toured multiple schools in the district and loved how open they were to accept new students. Each school had great programs, each different than the others. I enjoyed the multiple opportunities they had such as clubs, sports, and other extracurriculars. I chose EagleRidge High school because of the opportunity to create my own schedule, take dual credit college courses, and participate in clubs.
I currently go to EagleRidge so I'm not technically with the city school district but it's still the area of my school. EagleRidge is a school that I have enjoyed and loved. I love my school and everything I have been taught here whether it be life skills, computer skills, or math.
Start Your Review of Klamath Falls City School District
I absolutely love all the teachers! They are extremely caring and are so supportive. They give advice on making the right decision, and do what they can put us a few steps ahead in that direction. Teachers are very important because they are teaching our our future. And I believe that ours are some of the best in the county. :)
So far we have felt very welcome by the staff and parents. Staff is incredible, very friendly and working very hard!!! We are new to the area. Kids love the school.
I like the music programs. They're fantastic. However, most of the schools only care about the sport programs even when the musicians are the only groups doing well in big competitions.
While attending school in Klamath Falls, I was about to financially support myself. It was very affordable and the people are kind. I also had access to agriculture related supplies such as a green house and farming land to expand my knowledge with hands on experience.
My overall experience with this school was decent. I am a little disappointed with how little college prep was given.