Kirtland Local School District Reviews

I went there k-12 and I can’t be any happier with everything the school has to offer. The teachers are great and the community sticks together like no where I’ve seen before.
I loved the people, everyone was very kind. The academics are also much more challenging and test-based. I would like to see more projects included into the teaching because it is more realistic.
I like how there are a variety of AP classes which give students the opportunity to learn more than what they would on average. As a high scoring student, I am given opportunities within the community to better myself and help others. I feel supported by my teachers and even though my peers are the terrifying equivalent of Satan I have pushed through so far. The extracurricular activities include many people with similar beliefs and experiences.
Start Your Review of Kirtland Local School District
Kirtland is a great school and community. It is the kind of school where everyone knows one another. This greatly benefits someone who is in need of support from others around them.
The schools in the Kirtland District are very good schools. The teachers are good and the environment is safe. Kirtland is a nice city which makes way for a good environment for a school.