Kirbyville Consolidated Independent School District Reviews

As a transferred student from out of state , I have seen many teachers that invest their time with their students. The schools athletic department is very good .
Kirbyville has great teachers and staff. Children are in caring and enriching environments. Located in a very small town, Kirbyvilles school spirit soars. The highschool has dozens of state appearances in things such as tennis, theater, baseball, football, and band.
Kirbyville school is all about favorite people. The only way your voice will get hear is if your mom or dad works here.
Start Your Review of Kirbyville Consolidated Independent School District
Kirbyville Consolidated Independent School District has been wonderful! I've attended since the sixth grade and am now currently a High School senior. The seven years I've been here I've enjoyed every minute. It's all around a great district.
I've been a part of this school district for nearly 13 years, graduating in 2017. Along the way I've made not friends, but family with so many people in this district, faculty included. The teachers connect with each student, and do everything they can to help you succeed. The traditions, people, and activities are why I love my school. Who says small town schools can't be the best?