Kiona-Benton City School District Reviews

I liked all my four years here at ki be high school I would always see my friends in classes but now that I’m gonna graduate it’ll be different kibe was the school that was always there for me and I appreciate everything they did for me .
I like that Kiona- Benton school district is small. It's a small town, everyone knows everyone. You win the big game? Your middle school teachers know about it. It's awesome!
It is a very small school but there is still lots to do and be a part of. A lot of opportunities to challenge yourself academically like the running start program and tri-tech.
Start Your Review of Kiona-Benton City School District
I enjoy going to Ki-Be. Yet, I believe the students might have a better outcome if we had more areas of studies to help us better prepare for collage.
I love the connection the teachers have with the students. Since we are such a small school we have a good one on one with the teachers making it easy to learn. I would like to see more funding for the shop classes and art classes.
I'm currently a senior at Ki-Be High School. My experience was overall good. I enjoyed how small the school was, and everyone pretty much knew everyone. I didn't like the lack of options when it came to foreign languages.
I loved that Kiona Benton School District had such hard working and devoted staff that cared about the students who attend. Teacher's take time out of their days to make sure a student actually understands and is learning. Kiona Benton staff always have smiles on their faces and they give out crazy amounts of support inside and out of the class room. I see no changes needed at this school district.