Kinnelon School District Reviews

It is a nice district and it friendly with everyone. Used to be #3 in the state however we dropped down to #49 within the next year. Would like to see the academics change and for it to benefit every student better.
Kinnelon Board of Education is very involved in the school system and preparing students for college. However, I would like to see them take into consideration the input from students more.
I’ve been going to Kinnelon Public Schools since the first grade and I can safely say they are the best you can get in the state of New Jersey and maybe the whole country. Not only are the teachers very clearly knowledgeable and educated in the subjects they teach, but the schools also offer many worthwhile opportunities for students talented in any subject;whether it be in sports,the arts,or computer science. There’s always something going on around the school that you can take part in and teachers,as well as counselors,are always willing to help out students along the way. Bullying has extreme consequences and is therefore rarely an issue. There is much pride and prowess in being a student in Kinnelon and rightfully so,that is why I’m giving the Kinnelon Board of Education 4 stars out of 5.
Start Your Review of Kinnelon School District
I have grown up in the system, and they were very supportive of me throughout my school career. Losing a parent at a young age can be very hard, but teachers, counselors, and staff have helped and encouraged me to be strong. I feel like more could be done to help kids such as myself as we reach high school, but I know they are already trying to reform that. Overall I have felt safe and loved the entire time I have been in the system.