Kiefer Public Schools Reviews

Kiefer facilities, faculty members and policies are always improving. I was a student at Kiefer High School and only enjoyed my experience. I loved the community involvement as well. Sports at Kiefer are nothing less than outstanding. The coaches, teachers and administration are all focused on one goal in mind and that is to better the students. I couldn't have asked for a better high school experience for me or my family members.
My son graduated from here. The English Teacher at the time was very rude to me. Her reason was I had been out of school for a while and she didn’t believe I was up to date on my reading and English skills. However I have seen a nephew graduate as Valadictorian and is now a stay at home dad who depends on his wife for support. And my son did not know how to balance a checkbook or what it meant when he requested a copy of his birth certificate at the age of 19 from the state of Texas to please send a return envelope addressed back to him self. SASER. Self addressed stamped envelope required
Kiefer is a great school. It has the small town feel where the teachers and administrators truly care about each student as an individual. Academics are a priority.
Start Your Review of Kiefer Public Schools
Kiefer is a very good school. The teachers and faculty are great and care a lot aboit the students. The sports teams to fairly well. I just wish the arts(music and art) were more cared for. The band program is excellent with a great band director, but it doesn't get recognized by the rest of the school.
I love my school, it's great. This is my second year attending Kiefer High School and I enjoy it very much. The teachers challenge me and I've made some of the best friends I'll ever have.