Keystone School District Reviews

My experience at Keystone has been pretty good. I've only been a part of it since 9th grade but I can honestly say they have been way better than any of the previous. Sure it's a small school in a rural area, but the community that takes place inside I can almost be certain is better than most bigger, urban school districts.
I would like to see less bullying towards students by other students and staff. But overall, it was a great high school.
I like how much the teachers care about the students. All the teachers encourage every student to work hard and take advantage of opportunities that can get the student ahead in life.
Start Your Review of Keystone School District
Keystone School District is close community that allows for opportunities of involvement through many means. The minimal numbers have allowed for me to gain a strong education fostered by the excellent faculty and staff. A sense of pride comes from being connected to the school as a Keystone Panther. The environment created makes a student feel welcomed and valued throughout their time there.
I love this school! It is a positive atmosphere and everyone is so friendly and welcoming. The only thing I would change would be to expand our AP programs into the sciences.