Kettle Falls School District Reviews

Kettle Falls in a wonderful school, and I feel lucky to go there. The school has wonderful staff who are very helpful and care about every student.
I love Kettle Falls schools. The School receives academic rewards regularly.I wish the students were more active in sports.
Kettle Falls School District has great teachers that focus on the students taking there classes. Faculty is very nice and the students behave respect for one another.
Start Your Review of Kettle Falls School District
I attended the elementary, middle and high schools. There was some bullying (different types - emotional, physical, sexual harassment) when I went, but I hear it's become terrible.
Kettle Falls School district is an amazing place to be, its a smaller community but with great awesome teachers. It gave me the opportunity to get to know my teachers on a personal level. Plus it lets me have one on one time with my teacher when I need help.
I like Kettle Falls High School's ability to include all students in what they offer. Their gear up adviser is top notch, and I recommend her highly. The teachers are all work very hard to make sure students succeed.
The teachers are really nice and helpful. They let you work at your own pace. The whole program really helps you succeed.